About the report
This Annual Report contains information on material aspects of the operations of M.Video—Eldorado Group (hereinafter also referred to as the “Group”). The term “M.Video—Eldorado Group” refers to PJSC M.Video (hereinafter also referred to as the “Company”) along with its subsidiaries and affiliates.
This Annual Report includes information on the Group’s strategy, business model, operating and financial results, risks, management and corporate governance system in 2018 and as of 31 December 2018. In some cases, the report provides information on material events that took place after the reporting date. The report pays considerable attention to ensuring the sustainable development of M.Video—Eldorado Group, including the Group’s social and charitable projects and its initiatives in the area of environmental protection.
The Annual Report contains PJSC M.Video’s consolidated financial statements for 2018, as well as data from the Group’s management reporting.
The information contained in this Annual Report is for all Group stakeholders.
Key Group companies mentioned in this report
The key Group companies as of 31 December 2018 were the following:
- PJSC M.video is the Group’s holding company;
- LLC MVM (known as LLC M.Video Management until 31 October 2018) is the Group’s operating company;
- LLC ELDORADO (merged with LLC MVM in February 2019 as part of the integration of Eldorado’s business into the Group);
- LLC Marketplace;
- BOVESTO LIMITED is a holding company acquired in 2018 as part of the acquisition of control of Eldorado;
- LLC BT Holding (formerly LLC MEDIA-SATURN-RUSSLAND LLC) is a holding company acquired in 2018 as part of the deal to acquire the Russian business of MediaMarkt.